From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vijayanagar (disambiguation))
Vijayanagar (Sanskrit: विजयनगर) meaning City of Victory may refer to one of the following:
- Vijayanagara Empire of Southern India, 14th-17th centuries A.D.
- Vijayanagar, Bangalore, neighborhood in Bangalore city
- Vijayanagar, Belgaum, a small village in Belgaum District, Karnataka
- Vijay Nagar, Indore, neighborhood in Indore city, Madhya Pradesh
- Vijaya Nagar, village in Mangalpur V.D.C., Chitwan District
- Bijaya Nagar, V.D.C. in Pyuthan District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.