At the 2003 World Cross Country Championships she finished 34th in the short race, while the Russian team of which Klimina was a part won the bronze medal in the team competition.
She later improved to seventeenth place in the long course at the 2005 World Cross Country Championships, but that was not enough to win a team medal.
|2003||World Championships||Paris, France||22nd||Marathon||2:31:45|
- 3000 metres - 8:58.53 min (2005)
- 5000 metres - 15:55.23 min (2000)
- 10,000 metres - 31:56.07 min (2005)
- Half marathon - 1:09:54 hrs (2004)
- Marathon - 2:28:30 hrs (2002)
|This biographical article relating to Russian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|