|Owner(s)||Zöld Újság Zrt.|
History and profile
Világgazdaság was founded in 1969. The daily is called "the green newspaper" since it is published on green paper. During the communist era in Hungary it was the first newspaper which was allowed direct access to Western news agencies. Its sister publication is Heti, a weekly founded in 1979.
- "Portfolio Effects in Conglomerate Mergers". OECD. 2001. p. 156. Retrieved 29 May 2008.
- "Overview of Science Reporting in the EU (page 120)". Official website of the European Commission. 2007. Retrieved 29 May 2008.
- "World Newspapers and Magazines - Hungary". Worldpress. Retrieved 29 May 2008.
- "Invasion of the Magazine Snatchers - German and Swiss publishers are cleaning up in Central Europe". Business Week. 8 April 2002. Retrieved 29 May 2008.
- Világgazdaság Budapost. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Official website (Hungarian)
|This Hungarian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|