Vilangan Hills (Malayalam: വിലങന് കുന്നു) is a hillock located 5 km from the Thrissur City of Kerala state in India. The hill gives a panoramic view of Thrissur City and Thrissur Kole Wetlands from the top. The hills covers an area of 50-acre (20 ha). It has an open-air theatre, amusement rides for children. It is owned by Thrissur District Tourism Promotion Council but maintained by Thrissur Municipal Corporation. The visitors should pay an entry fee at the check post of the hills. 
- "Vilangan Hills, Thrissur". Mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
- "Places to visit". Indiashotels. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
- "Attractions". DreamCity. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
- "Vilangan Hills". LuLu. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
- "Vilangankunnu". DTPC Thrissur. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
- "THRISSUR, The Cultural Capital". PRD, Kerala. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vilangan Hills.|