From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Villains)
|Look up villain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A villain is an evil character in a story, whether an historical narrative or, especially, a work of fiction.
Villain(s) or The Villain(s) may also refer to:
- The Villain (1917 film), starring Oliver Hardy
- Villain (1971 film), a British gangster film
- The Villain (1979 film), a sendup of Westerns, starring Kirk Douglas
- Villain (2002 film), a Tamil film directed by K.S. Ravikumar
- Villain (2010 film) (Akunin), a Japanese film directed by Lee Sang-il
- Villain, the Telugu-dubbed version of Raavanan, directed by Mani Ratnam
- Villain (2012 film), a Kannada film directed by M. S. Ramesh
- Ek Villain, an upcoming Hindi film
- Villains (band), an American black metal band
- Villains (electronic music group), an American DJ/producer duo
- The Villain (album), by Trick Trick
- Villains (The Verve Pipe album)
- Villains (Wolfgang album)
- Villains (Stray from the Path album), 2008
- Villains? (album), by The Saw Doctors
- "Villain" (song), by Hedley
- "Villain", a song by Jennifer Lopez from Love?
- Villains (TV series), a 1972 UK crime drama
- "Villains" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a 2002 episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "Villains" (Heroes), a 2008 third-season episode of Heroes
- Villains, the title of the third volume of Heroes, which includes the episode "Villains"
- François-Xavier Villain (born 1950), French politician
- Jacques Villain (born 1934), French physicist
- Jean-Paul Villain (born 1946), French long-distance runner
- Raoul Villain (1885–1936), French nationalist remembered for the assassination of Jean Jaurès
- Villain (roller coaster), a defunct wooden roller coaster at Geauga Lake in Aurora, Ohio
- Villains, a comic book published by Viper Comics
- Villein or villain, a type of serf in the Middle Ages
- Aston Villa F.C., nicknamed "The Villans" [sic], an English football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.