From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Villareal)
Villarreal is a town in eastern Spain, in the province of Castellón.
Villarreal may also refer to:
- Villarreal CF, a football club based in Villarreal, Castellón
- Brayan Villarreal, a Venezuelan Major League baseball player
- Eugenio Torres Villarreal, a Mexican professional wrestler, television host and rapper
- Federico Villarreal, a 19th-century Peruvian mathematician
- José Villarreal (athlete), a Venezuelan paralympic athlete
- Jose Villarreal (soccer), an American soccer player who plays for LA Galaxy in Major League Soccer
- José Antonio Villarreal, a novelist
- José Luis Villarreal, a former Argentine footballer
- Javier Villarreal, an Argentine football player
- Óscar Villarreal, a Mexican Major League baseball player
- Villareal, Samar, a municipality in Samar province, the Philippines
- Legutiano, a municipality in Álava province, Spain, sometimes referred to as Villarreal de Álava
- Vila Real (disambiguation), the equivalent term in Portuguese and Catalan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.