|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KL 18|
Villiappally is a census town in Kozhikode district in the Indian state of Kerala. Villiappally is the headquarters of Villiappally Panchayath, which contains two villages, Memunda and Villiappally. There is a Vocational Higher Secondary School in this village.
- Railway Station : Vatakara (Mangalore Trivandrum line) 7.5 km from Villiapally Tow
- Airport :Calicut Airport
As of 2001[update] Indian census, Villiappally had a population of 31,763. Males constitute 48% of the population and females 52%. Villiappally has an average literacy rate of 81%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 85%, and female literacy is 78%. In Villiappally, 11% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Muslim Jama’ath(EMJAY) Vocational Higher Secondary School
- Govt. Higher Secondary School (GHSS) Chorod
- Memunda Higher secondary school
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Kozhikode district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|