Coordinates: 55°28′N 10°11′E / 55.46°N 10.18°E
Finds from Vimose, Funen, Denmark, include some of the very oldest datable Elder Futhark runic inscriptions in late Proto-Germanic or early Proto-Norse from the 2nd to 3rd centuries.
- Vimose Comb (c. 160, considered the oldest datable runic inscription altogether): harja 
- Vimose Buckle (c. 200) aadagasu =? ansuz-a(n)dag-a(n)su / laasauwija =? la-a[n]sau-wija; 
- Vimose Chape (c. 250): mariha || [.]ala / makija; possibly "Mari (the famous one) is the sword of Alla" 
- Vimose Woodplane (c. 300) talijo gisai oj: wiliR [..]la o[...] / tkbis: hleuno: an[.]: regu 
- Vimose Sheathplate (c. 300): awgns; possibly "son/descendant of Awa" 
- Vimose Spearhead: [w]agni[ŋ]o