From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vin may refer to:
- Voltage input, an alternative form for Vin
- Vin Diesel
- Vin Scully
- Vin Suprynowicz
- Vin, the name of a character from the video games Jak II and Jak 3
- a diminutive of the name "Vincent"
- Vin The primary character in the Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson
- Vin, California, in Yolo County
- Vinča signs
- Vinland, or a similar place name
- Vin, the French word for wine:
VIN may refer to:
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines — from its IOC and FIFA country codes (though not the ISO code, which is VCT)
- Vehicle Identification Number, a seventeen-character unique identifying code for motor vehicles
- Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Vos Iz Neias?
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.