Vince Anderson is an American professional mountaineer, writer and mountain guide company manager from Ridgway, Colorado. He and Steve House won the Piolet d'Or in 2006 for an alpine-style first ascent of the Central Pillar of the Rupal Face, (4100m, M5 X, 5.9, WI4), September 1–8, 2005 on Nanga Parbat in northern Pakistan.
- 2003 Carte Blanche, White cliffs of Dover, UK, with Yann Bonneville, Manu Ibarra and Jerome Blanc-Gras.
- 2005 Central Pillar of the Rupal Face, (4100m, M5 X, 5.9, WI4), September 1–8, on Nanga Parbat in northern Pakistan with Steve House
- 2007 K7 West (6858m), Charakusa Valley, Karakorum, Pakistan FA of peak with Steve House and Marko Prezelj.
- 2008 House-Anderson (WI5+ M8 R/X, 1000m), North Face, Mount Alberta (3619m), Canadian Rockies, Alberta, Canada. FA of route with Steve House, March 26–28, 2008
Anderson, Vince (January 2, 2008). "Inspirations, Part 1: Vince Anderson". Alpinist (Jackson, WY, USA: Alpinist Magazine) 22. Retrieved 2008-02-09.
- "Skyward Mountaineering homepage". Retrieved 2008-02-12.
- Grivel North America - Headlines - Piolet D'or
- "Grivel North America - Ambassadors - Vince Anderson". Archived from the original on 2007-10-19. Retrieved 2008-02-12.
- Bauer, Luke (September 4, 2007). "PREZELJ, HOUSE, ANDERSON TICK K7 WEST". Alpinist. Alpinist Magazine. Retrieved 2008-02-12.
- Anderson, Vince (April 1, 2008). "New House-Anderson Line on Wintry Mt. Alberta". Alpinist. Alpinist Magazine. Retrieved 2008-08-17.