Vincent Caso at San Diego Comic Con 2012
December 24, 1991 |
Weymouth, Massachusetts USA
Vincent "Vince" Caso (born December 24, 1991 in Weymouth, Massachusetts) is an American actor and entrepreneur best known for his co-starring role as Bladezz on the critically acclaimed web series The Guild.
Vincent Caso was born in Weymouth, Massachusetts, but he was raised in Los Angeles, California where he attended a school for the Arts. At the age of thirteen, he decided to go into acting, and within a year, he landed a role in his first feature film, American Fork, a comedy produced by Jeremy Coon of Napoleon Dynamite. The film premiered at Slamdance in January 2007, garnering Vincent some good reviews  and his first red carpet experience  alongside fellow cast members Billy Baldwin, Kathleen Quinlan, and writer/star Hubbel Palmer. American Fork was released in a limited number of theaters in fall of 2009, under the new name Humble Pie. He has attended classes in drama, improvisation and Shakespearean performance since his early teens, as well as performing in a variety of stage productions such as Shakespeare's "The Tempest" and several improv shows.
Despite having a role in a feature film, Caso is best known for his role as Bladezz in the hit web series The Guild, which premiered in the summer of 2007. In the series Bladezz has a little sister Dena, who is played by Caso's real-life sister Tara Caso.
He also runs his own business, a full-service online marketing firm catering to small- and large-scale businesses with a line of services allowing them to successfully market using the internet, as he has done and studied for the last four years.
Filmography as an actor
- American Fork aka Humble Pie (2007)
- The Guild (2007–2013)
- The End (2010–2011)
- "Vincent Caso". IMDb. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- "Cast & Crew". watchtheguild.com. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- Weinberg, Scott (April 16, 2007). "Philly FF Review: American Fork". Cinematical. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- Anderson, John (November 27, 2007). "American Fork.(Movie review)". Daily Variety. Retrieved 2009-09-09.
- Leis, Katharine (March 19, 2007). "eFilmCritic Review: American Fork". eFilmCritic!. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- Slamdance TV (January 24, 2007). "American Fork Red Carpet".[dead link]
- Cushing, Scott (host) (2007-01-24). Slamdance TV Episode 9 - "American Fork Red Carpet" (YouTube video). SlamdanceTV. Retrieved 2009-09-30.[dead link]
- "Interview with Popculturemonster".
- Schramm, Mike (October 11, 2008). "BlizzCon 2008: WoW Insider meets The Guild". WoW.com. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- "New Era".
- Vincent Caso at the Internet Movie Database
- Cosplay Convention Interview
- Audio Interview with Chris Pope of the Tech Jives Network and Mark Eoff of Tech Barbarians
- Interview with MovieMikes
- Pop Culture Monster Interview with Vince Caso