From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vinci may refer to:
- Vinci, Tuscany, a comune in the Province of Florence
- Vinci, Serbia, a community in Braničevo District
- Leonardo Vinci, an Italian composer
- Roberta Vinci, an Italian tennis player
- Vinci is the stage name of Vincy Chan, Hong Kong singer.
And Vinci ozzie
Arts and entertainment
- Vinci (board game), a French board game
- Vinci (play), a play by Canadian playwright Maureen Hunter
- Vinci (Rise of Legends), a civilization in the American computer game Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
- Vinci (film), a Polish movie
- Vinci (automobile), a Portuguese car
- Vinci (construction), a French company specialized in concessions and construction
- Vinci (rocket engine), a French rocket engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.