From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vine is typically the grapevine (Vitis), but can refer more generally to any plant with a growth habit of trailing or climbing stems or runners.
Vine or Vines may also refer to:
In science and technology
- Vine (service), a Twitter video app
- Vine Linux, a GNU/Linux distribution
- Vine VNC client and server for OS X, part of the Eggplant GUI test automation tool
- Vine Toolkit, an open source software framework used to create web applications
- Amazon Vine, a program of Amazon.com that gives free products to customers in exchange for reviews
- Banyan VINES, a network operating system
- Microsoft Vine, an online service by Microsoft used to keep in touch with people in case of an emergency
- Vine, Zagorje ob Savi, a settlement in the Municipality of Zagorje ob Savi, Slovenia
- Vines High School, in Plano, Texas
- Vine (demon), in theology, a denizen of Hell
- VINE Transit, a public transit system in Napa County
- "Vine", a song by Avail on the 1998 album Over the James
- Vines, a toy in the Beanie Babies 2.0 line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.