|Look up vine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In the United States the term vine refers to any climbing or trailing plant. In the United Kingdom it refers almost exclusively to the grapevine Vitis. The equivalent term for "vine" in the United Kingdom is "climber".
Plants called "vine"
Vine or Vines may also refer to:
- Vine (surname) or Vines (surname)
- Vine training systems, a viticultural practice of training grapevines
- Vines High School, a high school in Plano, Texas
- Vines, one of the creatures in Beanie Babies 2.0
- "Vine", a song by Avail from their 1998 album Over the James
- Vine (demon), a denizen of Hell in demonology
- VINE Transit, a public transit system in Napa County
- Banyan VINES, a network operating system
- Vine Linux, a GNU/Linux distribution
- Microsoft Vine, an online service by Microsoft used to keep in touch with people in case of an emergency
- Vine Toolkit, an open source software framework that is used to create Grid-aware web applications
- Vine (software), a Twitter video app
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.