|Born||New Delhi, India|
The Times Group
Ashok Kumar Jain
|Relatives||Sahu Ramesh Chandra Jain
Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain
Vinnet Jain belongs to the Sahu Jain family and is the current Managing director of India's largest media group, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., parent company of The Times of India and other large newspapers. He is a spiritualist, an entrepreneur, an educationalist, a humanist, a patron of art and culture. In his capacity as Managing Director of The Times Group, Vineet has since infused new energy into the growth of India's largest media house.
Vineet Jain joined BCCL in the year 1986. He finished his education in Switzerland. All Times of India Group marketing, advertising and promotional material is sent to him for his brand orientation.The Economic Times celebrates its Silver Jubilee under him.Crosses circulation of 100,000 copies for the first time in its publishing history. The paper is printed on white newsprint and becomes "pink' 5 years later!. The Times School of Marketing is established in 1990 as an in-house training school to also cater to the Times Group's need for young interns and personnel. Vineet Jain returns to Delhi.The Economic Times launches "Brand Equity" as "News from the Marketing Battlefront" on Wednesdays. Takes marketing fraternity by storm. Weekend "Corporate Dossier" is also launched by The Economic Times.
He is the current Managing Director of the Times Group
- The Times of India, World's largest English-language broadsheet daily newspaper in terms of circulation
- The Economic Times, India's largest financial daily, and the world's second largest in terms of circulation after The Wall Street Journal
- Maharashtra Times, Marathi daily
- Navbharat Times, Hindi Daily in Delhi and Mumbai
- Mumbai Mirror India's largest circulated compact newspaper
- Kolkata Mirror
- Ahmedabad Mirror
- Pune Mirror
- Bangalore Mirror, Bangalore's first morning compact daily
- Vijaya Karnataka, no 2nd Kannada daily.
- , India's largest Automobile magazine.
- ET Wealth, India's largest Personal Finance compact weekly.
- Filmfare, India's largest circulated film magazine
- Femina (India), India's beauty and lifestyle magazine
Along with the above, the group also publishes several supplements for their magazines.
The Bombay Management Association conferred the Entrepreneur of the Year Award (2013) on Vineet Jain, MD, Times Group, for his role in transforming the group into India's largest and most respected media conglomerate and a powerhouse in radio, television and the digital medium, besides building successful new brands in the print space. 
- The Times Group Products
- World Press Trends 2008. World Association of Newspapers. 2008. p. 14. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- "World's Largest English Daily Publisher Said to Weigh India IPO". Bloomberg. 2011-02-16.
- http://www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/.../Times-Now-most-watched.../7607495. Missing or empty
- "Times Group MD Vineet Jain is Entrepreneur of the Year - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- Profile in Forbes magazine
- Info in Business Today
- Times of India controversy
- Infobox Reference
- Samir Jain Profile in India Today
- Brand Capital news
- Auletta, Ken: “Citizens Jain - Why India's Newspaper Industry is Thriving“. The New Yorker, Oct 8 2012, Pages 52 to 61.