Vinyl Goddess from Mars
|Vinyl Goddess From Mars|
|Developer(s)||Six Pound Sledge Studios|
|Publisher(s)||Union Logic Software Publishing Inc.|
Vinyl Goddess from Mars is a 2D action platformer published by Union Logic Software Publishing, Inc and developed by Six Pound Sledge Studios. It was released for MS-DOS in 1995.
The game plays similar to Epic MegaGames's Jill of the Jungle. Epic was to publish the game as a sequel to Jill of the Jungle, but was not happy with the quality of the game, and published Jazz Jackrabbit instead. The story was then changed and published by Union Logic as an original game.
The game has three episodes (with only the first episode playable in the shareware version):
- Episode 1: Forests of Old
- Episode 2: Caverns of Chaos
- Episode 3: The Return
Debra Dare was the model for the box cover art, introduction screen, and pin-up poster.
- Monitor Volume 2 Issue 11 interview, mentions Jill of the Jungle II being released as Vinyl Goddess From Mars
- Screenshot database at welovedosgames.net
- Vinyl Goddess From Mars at MobyGames
- Cover Art (German)
- Shareware version at ClassicDOSGames.com
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|