From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vira may refer to:
- Virus — plural of virus in some Latin pluralizations
- Phylum vira, part of the LHT Virus classification scheme
- Vira (Gambarogno), a municipality in the canton of Ticino, Switzerland
- Vira, Pyrénées-Orientales, a commune in the Pyrénées-Orientales department, France
- Vira, Ariège, a commune in the Ariège department, France
- Vira (dance), a traditional dance from Portugal
- VirA protein, a protein histadine kinase
- Vira (band), a metalcore band from Denmark
- Vira, Split-Dalmatia County, a village on Hvar Island, Croatia
- Vira, a Ukrainian female first name. The word 'vira' means "faith". See Vera (given name).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.