From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
She studied at Wellesley College in 1921, and Teachers College, Columbia University in 1923 with Charles Martin. She studied at the Art Students League, with George Bridgman. She studied in Paris, with Amédée Ozenfant from 1925 to 1930.
- Virginia's journal: an autobiography of an artist, Glen Publishing Co., 1989
- Dan T. Chase (August 7, 2003). "Art: From Modest Beginnings: Remembering The People and Places of Island Art". Martha's Vineyard Times.
- "Virginia's journal : an autobiography of an artist / / Virginia Berresford". SIRIS
- Virginia Berresford biography
- Virginia Berresford painting
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|