Virginia Park, Edmonton
|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Tony Caterina|
|• Total||0.51 km2 (0.20 sq mi)|
|Elevation||664 m (2,178 ft)|
|• Density||1,554.9/km2 (4,027/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||6.6%|
Virginia Park is a neighbourhood in north east Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is located between the North Saskatchewan River valley to the south and Northlands Park to the north. Its eastern boundary overlooks Wayne Gretzky Drive. Its western boundary is a jagged line running south along the western edge of Borden Park (78 Street), then east along 112 Avenue, then south along 76 Street to the river valley.
In addition to Concordia University College, Concordia High School and Virginia Park Elementary School are also located in Virginia Park.
The area was originally subdivided prior to World War I, however, three out of four private dwellings data from after the end of World War II. Most dwellings are either walk-up apartments in buildings with fewer than five stories or single-family dwellings. While a large number of single-family dwellings are owner-occupied, over 50% of the residences in Virginia Park are rented.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Virginia Park had a population of  a 6.6% change from its 2009 population of 744. With a land area of 0.51 km2 (0.20 sq mi), it had a population density of 1,554.9 people/km2 in 2012.793 living in 451 dwellings,
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- While many people think of Concordia University College as being located in Highlands, official city neighbourhood boundaries place it in Virginia Park, with Highlands being located east of Wayne Gretzky Drive. See the City of Edmonton Map Utility.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.