June 24, 1979
|Other names||Virginia, Virginie, Virginie Caprice|
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||44 kg (97 lb)|
|No. of adult films||4|
She was born in Versailles, France to a German mother. In 2005, she was the winner of FHM France's "High Street Honeys" competition. It was later discovered that she made an adult film before being famous, which appeared soon on the Internet and propelled her to fame.
In 2002, a German porn producer contacted Virginie. He proposed that she appear in his next film... X, Anmacherinnen 15: Enge Spalten. Later she started using a new model name, Virginie Caprice, as her success continued and increased her appearances in TV commercials, music videos, films and magazines. In 2007 she participated in another adult film, the Story of Virginie (2007), produced by Marc Dorcel and distributed by Wicked Pictures.
In February 2008, she played the role of a stripper in Episode 10 of the French TV series, Paris enquêtes criminelles. The episode, Un cri dans la nuit (A scream in the night) was broadcast on TF1 in February 2008.
- Newlook France June 2007 (Magazine cover and pictorial).
- FHM Spain August 2007 (Magazine cover and pictorial).
- Entrevue France November 2007 (Magazine cover)
- Staff. "Virginie Caprice Actress". IMDb. Amazon. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Staff. "Virginie Caprice". IAFD. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Staff. "French glamour model Virginie Caprice starts a ‘revealing’ campaign for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to win the Ballon d’Or". 101greatgoals. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Virginie Gervais at the European Girls Adult Film Database
- Virginie Gervais at the Internet Adult Film Database