From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Virgo or virgo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virgo may refer to:
- Virgo (astrology), an astrological sign
- Virgo Cluster, a cluster of galaxies in the constellation Virgo
- Virgo (constellation), a constellation
- Virgo Stellar Stream, remains of a dwarf galaxy
- Virgo Supercluster, a galactic supercluster
- See Virgo (surname)
Name of virgo
- Virgo (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- An alias of musician Marshall Jefferson
- Virgos Merlot, an American rock band
- Virgo, 1998 TV-adaptation of the successful stage musical.
- Aqua Virgo, one of the 11 aqueducts supplied the city of ancient Rome
- Beata Maria Virgo, Latin title for Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Virgo 4, a text to speech (screen reader), text to Braille, and alternative computer-interface for the blind creator software.
- Virgo (mobile suit), a mobile suit from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- Virgo interferometer, a French-Italian project in physics
- SuperStar Virgo, a mega cruise ship operated and owned by Star Cruises
- USS Virgo (AKA-20), a United States Navy attack cargo ship
- Virgo (software), an open source Java application server by SpringSource
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.