From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Viro may refer to:
- Estonia (the Finnish language name for it)
- Viro (Elemental Gelade), fictional character the manga series Elemental Gelade
- Viro Small, African American wrestler
- Viro (company), Croatian sugar company
- Viro (band), Danish band with hits in Denmark and Finland in 2007
- Porto Viro, Italian municipality
- Viro, Estonia, village in Meremäe Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Oleg Viro (born 1948), Russian mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.