From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Virtual Server)
Virtual server may refer to:
- Virtual private server, a method of server hosting using virtual machines
- Virtual hosting, a method that servers such as webservers use to host more than one domain name on the same computer.
- Virtual hosting service, a form of web hosting service where more than one instance of the same web server is hosted on a single physical server.
- Another name for port forwarding used by some routers.
- Microsoft Virtual Server, a virtualization product produced by Microsoft based on Connectix technology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtual server.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.