From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up virtue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A virtue is a trait valued as being good.
Virtue may also refer to:
- Virtue (musical group), popular Gospel music group
- Virtue (film), a 1932 film starring Carole Lombard and Pat O'Brien
- The Virtues, an early rock and roll group
- Virtue (software), a popular VM virtual session manager from Westinghouse
- "Virtue" (Law & Order), a 1994 episode of Law & Order
- Virtue (angel), a type of angel in the Christian angelic hierarchy
- Virtue (Emmy the Great album), 2011
- Virtue (Virtue album)
- Virtues (album), a 2010 album by Amber Pacific
People with the surname Virtue 
- George Virtue (died 1868), London publisher
- John Virtue (born 1947), English artist
- Keith Virtue (1909–1980), pioneer Australian aviator
- Tarita Virtue (born 1970), successful actress and model
- Tessa Virtue (born 1989), Canadian figure skater
- Tom Virtue (born 1957), American actor
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.