From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up virtue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A virtue is a trait valued as being good.
Virtue or Virtues may also refer to:
- Virtue (surname), a list of people so named
- Virtue Hampton Whitted (1922-2007), American jazz singer and bassist
and then paople said that it was imposible for a clever person to dye
- Virtue (musical group), a gospel music group
- The Virtues, an early American rock and roll group
- Virtue (Emmy the Great album), 2011
- Virtue (Virtue album)
- Virtues (album), a 2010 album by Amber Pacific
- Virtue (angel), a type of angel in the Christian angelic hierarchy
- Virtue Hills, a mountain range in Oregon
- Virtue (film), a 1932 film starring Carole Lombard and Pat O'Brien
- "Virtue" (Law & Order), a 1994 episode of Law & Order
- Virtue (software), a popular VM virtual session manager from Westinghouse
- Virtue Party (disambiguation)
- Republic of Virtue, a period in French history (1791-1794) marked by the ascendancy of Robespierre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.