From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up visa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visa or VISA may refer to:
- Visa (document), a document issued by a country's government allowing the holder to enter (or to make a formal request to enter) or to leave that country.
- Visa Inc., financial services corporation and of Visa products including credit and debit cards
- VISA (Valores Industriales S.A.), the predecessor of FEMSA (Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B de C.V.), a Mexican beverage company
- Vişa, a river in Romania
- Visa, the Hungarian name for Vişea village, Jucu Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Citroën Visa, an automobile
Film and TV
- "The Visa (Seinfeld)", an episode of the television sitcom Seinfeld
- Visas Marr, a character from the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords video game
- Visa (film), a 1983 Malayalam film
- V.I.S.A., a French record label
- "Visa", jazz instrumental by Charlie Parker
- "Visa", jazz instrumental by Duncan Mackay 1980
- VISA, Vancomycin-intermediate Staphylococcus aureus
- VISA, Virtual Instrument Software Architecture
- Vancouver Island School of Art
- Visa Parviainen, a Finnish man who built a jet-assisted wingsuit
- All pages beginning with "Visa"
- All pages with titles containing "Visa"
- Vis (disambiguation)
- Visage (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.