Visa policy of Bahrain
Visa policy map
Citizens of the following countries do not require a visa to visit Bahrain and may use National ID Cards to enter the country:
Visa on arrival
Citizens of other countries must have a guarantor (Bahraini commercial entity or a Bahraini individual) to obtain a visa.
Residents of Gulf Cooperation Council countries, who have already stayed for more than six months in their country of residence and their job professions are in approved list, may apply for a 72-hour visa or a seven-day visa upon their arrival at the airport.
From January 2015 Bahrain will extend the visa on arrival validity to one month and citizens of the following additional countries will become eligible too. Visa will be renewable for another three months.
- "Visa Information - Bahrain". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- Kingdom of Bahrain eVisa System
- Bahrain F1 visa rules revealed
- F1 visa procedures announced
- New list of countries to receive visa-on-arrival in Bahrain
- New Visa Policy benefits international businesses and tourism industry