Visa policy of Cambodia
Visa policy map
Holders of normal passports of the following countries do not require a visa for Cambodia for up to 30 days (unless otherwise noted):
Holders of consular, diplomatic, service, special or official passports issued to nationals of Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Ecuador, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam do not require a visa for Cambodia.
Visa on arrival
Nationals of any country can obtain a visa on arrival for tourism or business purposes, for a maximum stay of 30 days. Extensions are possible.
|Map of entry points with eVisa|
Visitors to Cambodia may apply for an eVisa online before arrival. It allows a single entry and a maximum stay of 30 days for tourism purposes.
eVisas are not available to nationals of:
Holders of eVisas may enter via the following entry points:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam)
Holders of eVisas may exit via any exit point.
There is no transit without a visa option in Cambodia.
Day trips (arriving and departing on the same day) are not permitted except when arriving and departing via Phnom Penh International Airport. Return/onward ticket is required for nationals of Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka and Sudan.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Apply for a tourist visa online to the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Cambodian Department of Immigration