Visitors to Kenya require a visa unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries or can receive a visa on arrival. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months.
Kenyan visa is valid for Rwanda and Uganda, and vice versa, Rwandan and Ugandan visas are valid for Kenya.
Citizens of all other countries that do not require a visa can obtain a visa on arrival except for the following 43 countries who do not require a visa to visit Kenya for up to 90 days:
Citizens of the following countries and territories require a visa in advance to visit Kenya:
Visa on arrival
All other nationalities may obtain a visa on arrival.
- ^ Nationals of the following countries require a visa
- ^ East Africa: Single Visa to Boost East Regional Tourism
- ^ "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- ^ NATIONALS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES DO NOT REQUIRE VISAS TO ENTER KENYA
- ^ 
- ^ Nationals of Countries, Classes and Categories Of Persons Who Require Referred Visas
- ^ Nationals of the following countries, classes and categories of persons may be issued with visas on application, and without reference to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi, provided that they do not fall under the classes and categories of persons mentioned under Chapter 1, paragraph (E) of the Visa Regulations.