Visa policy of Tunisia
Citizens of the following 91 countries and territories can visit Tunisia for up to 90 days without a visa. Citizens of Canada, Germany and the United States can visit visa-free for up to 4 months, those of Bulgaria 2 months and those of Greece 1 month:
Holders of diplomatic or service passports issued to nationals of China, of diplomatic or official passports issued to nationals of Mexico, of diplomatic or special passports issued to nationals of Egypt, Pakistan, Singapore and Vietnam, of official passports issued to nationals of Thailand, holders of diplomatic passports issued to nationals of Cuba, Czech Republic and Syria, of diplomatic passports issued to nationals of Iran, of diplomatic, service or special passports issued to nationals of the Philippines, of diplomatic or service passports issued to nationals of Russian Federation, of diplomatic or service passports issued to nationals of Indonesia do not require a visa for Tunisia.
Citizens of the following 11 countries may enter Tunisia without a visa, provided travelling on a tour organised by a travel agency and holding hotel voucher:
- Tourist or Business Visa Requirements
- "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- 20 nouveaux pays exemptés de visa d'entrée en Tunisie
- Nationals from 20 countries exempt from visa to Tunisia
- La regime des visas en Tunisie
- "Tunisia: Chinese and Indian Tourists Exempted From Visas". allAfrica.com. Tunis Afrique Presse. Retrieved 29 October 2014.