Visa policy of Vanuatu
Vanuatu signed a mutual visa-waiver agreement with the European Union on 28 May 2015 with immediate effect. This agreement allows all citizens of the European Union to stay without a visa for a maximum allowed period of 90 days in any 180-day period. The visa waiver also covers citizens of other Schengen Area countries.
Visa policy map
Holders of passports of the following 118 jurisdictions do not require a visa for Vanuatu:
- "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- EU signs visa waiver agreements with 7 ACP countries
- Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom are not subject to the application of the agreement.
- Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Vanuatu on the short-stay visa waiver
- For a maximum stay of 90 days in any 180-days for Schengen Area member states.
- Citizens of the following countries are exempted from the necessity of having visas in their passports when landing in Vanuatu
- Countries requiring a visitor visa to enter Vanuatu