Visa policy of the Republic of Macedonia
Visa policy of the Republic of Macedonia is similar to the Visa policy of the Schengen Area. It grants 90 day visa-free entry to all Schengen Annex II nationalities. It also grants visa free access to several additional countries – Azerbaijan, Botswana, Cuba, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Peru, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey.
Visa policy map
1 – For citizens of Montenegro and Turkey the maximum permitted stay is 60 days.
2 – For citizens of Malaysia the maximum permitted stay is 30 days.
3 – For nationals of Belarus and Georgia holding normal passports travelling as a tourist either individually with "vouchers" or in a travel group organised by travel agencies.
Nationals of the following countries do not require a visa if their passports are endorsed "business":
- Holders of a valid multiple entry visa for the Schengen Area may enter Macedonia for up to 15 days visa free.
- Visitors from the European Union and the Schengen Area, Albania, Montenegro and Serbia can enter Macedonia with an identity card.
- Holders of UN travel documents also do not require a visa.
In addition to a visa, nationals of Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Burundi, Cameroon, China, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and Yemen need approval from the Ministry of Interior.
- Visa regime of the Republic of Macedonia version 26.07.2013
- Visa regime of the Republic of Macedonia towards other countries
- "Visa Information - Republic of Macedonia". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.