From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vishal may refer to:
- Vishal (name), a common given Indian name, from Hindi/ Sanskrit, meaning massive, pertaining to dimensions and hence strength.
- Vishal (actor), Indian film actor
- Vishal Arora, Indian journalist
- Vishal Bhardwaj, Indian music composer
- Vishal Dadlani, Indian music composer of Vishal-Shekhar
- Vishal Gondal, Indian entrepreneur
- Vishal Mangalwadi, Indian author
- Vishal Malhotra, Indian actor and presenter
- Vishal Marwaha, Scottish field hockey player
- Vishal Singh (polo player), Indian polo player
- Vishal Singh (TV actor) (born 1974), television actor from India who plays Jeet Ahuja in Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi
- Vishal Veeru Devgan, better known as Ajay Devgn, Indian movie actor
- Vishal Haryana Party, a former political party
- Vishal Sangh, a former trade union in Fiji
- De Vishal, a historical building and gallery in Haarlem, the Netherlands
- INS Vishal (IAC-II), proposed aircraft carrier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.