|Stable release||5.1.5 / Jan 2014|
Visifire development was started during the early release of Silverlight 1.1 Alpha by Microsoft. As the next release of Silverlight was directly Silverlight 2.0 beta, it was ported to Silverlight 2.0 beta. Release of Silverlight 2.0 Final, opened up slew of possibilities. To exploit the full power of Silverlight 2.0, major architectural changes were done & all new Visifire 2.0 was released. Later came Visifire 3.0 with improved looks & major performance improvements. Gauges were introduced with Visifire 4.0. Later Visifire for SharePoint was introduced, a wizard driven solution to create stunning SharePoint charts. Next major update from Visifire is the support for Windows Phone and Windows 8 applications. Recently released version is Visifire 5.0  with major performance improvements.
Current version of Visifire is 5.1.5
- Visually appealing animated charts
- It can be embedded into any Web, Desktop or Mobile Applications
- Supports wide range of Charts & Gauges
- Real Time Charts / Live Update
- High Performance Charts
- Supports Interactivity
- Supports Scrolling and Zooming
- Online chart designer to help creating charts
- Editable on Microsoft Expression Blend
- Windows Phone 7 & Windows Phone 8 support
- Windows 8 support
- SharePoint charts
- Enterprise grade features
- Developed using C# and XAML
Visifire runs on various platforms: Silverlight, WPF, Windows Phone and Windows 8.
Visifire is licensed commercially & one can buy a royalty free license based on number of developers. It was once distributed under GPL but was discontinued due to the confusion prevailing around Windows Phone Marketplace.
Priority Support is provided to Enterprise Customers through ticket system. All users are supported through Visifire Community Forum.