Vision America is a conservative American Christian organization founded in 1994 by Baptist pastor Rick Scarborough, which describes itself as formed to "inform, encourage and mobilize pastors and their congregations to be proactive in restoring Judeo-Christian values to the moral and civic framework in their communities, states, and our nation."  In 2006, The Church Report ranked Vision America second in the category of political Christian organizations.
2006 War on Christians Conference
The conference was held on March 26 and 27 2006 in Washington, DC. Speakers included former United States House of Representatives majority leader Tom DeLay (R-Tex.) and Senators John Cornyn (R-Tex.) and Sam Brownback (R-Kan.) as well as conservative Christian leaders Phyllis Schlafly, Rod Parsley, Gary Bauer, Janet Parshall and Alan Keyes.
Topics discussed include:
- Christian Persecution: Reports From The Frontlines
- The Gay Agenda: America Won’t Be Happy
- The ACLU And Radical Secularism: Driving God From Our Public Life.
- "Vision America". Who We Are. Archived from the original on April 14, 2006. Retrieved May 12, 2006.
- "Top 20 List of Political Christian Organizations". The Church Report. Archived from the original on Jun 11, 2006. Retrieved May 12, 2006.
- Cooperman, Alan (March 29, 2006). "'War' on Christians Is Alleged". Washington Post. Archived from the original on October 1, 2006. Retrieved May 12, 2006.
- Conference Speakers schedule, visionamerica.us
- Vision America official web site.