|Initial release||June 3, 2006|
|Stable release||4.0.9 / August 13, 2014|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||revision control, Subversion client|
VisualSVN is an Apache Subversion client, implemented as a low-level VS package extension for Microsoft Visual Studio, that provides an interface to perform the most common revision control operations directly from inside the Visual Studio IDE. VisualSVN is a commercial program, with a free 30-day trial available. VisualSVN Community License allows free use of VisualSVN on a computer that is not a member of an Active Directory domain.
VisualSVN Server is a free Apache Subversion server package for Windows. The server package contains a stripped-down Apache HTTP Server, a Subversion server, and a Microsoft Management Console configuration interface, for a one-click installation of a Subversion server on Windows platform.
- Comparison of Subversion clients
- Apache Subversion - an open-source application used for revision control
- TortoiseSVN - is a Subversion client, implemented as a Microsoft Windows shell extension
- AnkhSVN - An open-source Visual Studio integration package for the Subversion version control system
- VsTortoise - A free-of-charge add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 that provides an interface to perform the most common revision control operations directly from inside the Visual Studio IDE.
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|