|Type||Subsidiary of the Isobar network|
|Number of locations||Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra|
|Website||isobar.com/au (company website)|
Isobar Australia (formerly Visual Jazz Isobar) is a digital creative agency originally founded by David Stephenson, Konrad Spilva and Brett White in 2001. Since then Isobar Australia has grown into one of Australia's largest digital creative agencies with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
In 2007 (as Visual Jazz), Isobar Australia was acquired by Mitchells Communications Group, which in turn was purchased by Aegis Media. Following this acquisition, Visual Jazz merged with Isobar (digital marketing agency) to become Visual Jazz Isobar.
In October 2013, as part of Isobar's consolidation of their digital agency network, Visual Jazz Isobar officially became Isobar Australia.
In 2011, Isobar Australia (as Visual Jazz Isobar) was named Interactive Agency of the Year by B&T, a finalist in the AdNews agency of the year  and ranked number 1 in the AdNews agency ranking in July 2011. In February 2013 Isobar was named 2012's AdNews Digital Agency of the Year In Feb 2014 Isobar was named 2013's AdNews Digital Agency of the Year.
ADF, AFP, Bakers Delight, David Jones, GM Holden, HSBC, Icon Films, JB Hi-Fi, Jetstar, Kraft, La Trobe University, Lend Lease, Medibank, News Ltd, Target, Tourism Northern Territory, Treasury Wine Estates
- "Aegis Media merges Visual Jazz and Isobar". 9 February 2012.
- "Mitchells goes creative with Visual Jazz". 10 September 2007.
- "Aegis buys Australia's Mitchell". 29 July 2010.
- "Visual Jazz Isobar becomes Isobar Australia". Mumbrella. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Mediacom is B&T’s agency of the year". 5 December 2011.
- "agency of the year - winners and finalists 2011".
- "Digital Agency Rankings 2011, Round 1". 29 July 2011.
- "AdNews 2012 Agency of the Year Awards". 28 February 2013.
- "AdNews 2013 Agency of the Year awards". 27 February 2014.