From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vital Statistics)
|Look up vital statistic or vital statistics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vital statistics may refer to:
- Vital statistics (government records), a government database recording the births and deaths of individuals within that government's jurisdiction
- Bust-waist-hip measurements, informally called vital statistics, measurements for the purpose of fitting clothes
- Vital signs, measures of various physiological statistics, often taken by health professionals, in order to assess the most basic body functions
- Vital Statistics (opera), a 1987 one-act opera about physiognomy. It was expanded in 2000, and re-titled Facing Goya
- Vitalistics, a 2002 alternative hip-hop debut album by HKB FiNN, released under the Son Records label in the UK
- Vitalstatistix, a character in the Asterix comic books.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vital statistics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.