Vital signs (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vital signs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vital signs are basic measures of life and good health frequently examined in medicine.
Vital signs may also refer to:
- Vital Signs (website), educational website in Maine
- Vital Signs (Survivor album), 1984
- Vital Signs (band), a pop band from Pakistan
- Vital Signs (novel), a 1991 novel by Robin Cook
- Vital Signs (TV series), a British television show
- Vital Signs (White Heart album), 1984
- "Vital Signs" (Rush song), 1981
- "Vital Signs" (Frank Turner song), 2006
- "Vital Signs", a song on the album The Crystal Axis by the Midnight Juggernauts
- Vital Signs (1990 film), a 1990 film starring Adrian Pasdar and Diane Lane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.