Vitor Gomes Pereira Júnior
|Full name||Vitor Gomes Pereira Junior|
|Date of birth||January 8, 1989|
|Place of birth||São José dos Campos, Brazil|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Los Angeles Galaxy|
|2009||→ Toledo (loan)|
|2010–2012||→ Los Angeles Galaxy (loan)||87||(13)|
|2013–||Los Angeles Galaxy||34||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 2, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Vítor Gomes Pereira Júnior, commonly known as Juninho or Vitor Junior (born January 8, 1989 in São José dos Campos), is a Brazilian footballer currently playing for Los Angeles Galaxy in Major League Soccer.
Juninho grew up in the city of São Paulo and played for the São Paulo youth team, winning the U-17 Paulista Championship side in 2006. He made one appearance for the São Paulo senior side in 2007. He was sent out on loan to Major League Soccer team Los Angeles Galaxy in 2010 along with fellow Brazilians from the club Alex Cazumba and Leonardo  He made his debut for the team on March 27, 2010, in Galaxy's opening game of the 2010 MLS season against New England Revolution, and scored his first goal for the Galaxy in a 2-0 win over AC St. Louis in the 2010 U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 game on June 29, 2010. Juninho scored his first goal in a league game against Seattle Sounders FC on July 4, 2010, shooting from over 30 yards out. The goal was named the Goal of the Week for week 13.
Juninho helped Galaxy win the Supporters' Shield in both 2010 and 2011. He was also a key player in the Galaxy's 2011 MLS Cup championship. At the conclusion of 2011, Juninho left Los Angeles and signed a three-year contract with São Paulo. However, in February 2012 Juninho returned to Los Angeles on loan for the 2012 MLS season.
Juninho eventually made his stay at Los Angeles a permanent one, when he signed for the club on January 15, 2013 following his release from São Paulo.
- U-17 Paulista Championship- 2006
Los Angeles Galaxy
- Galaxy sign three players on loan from Sao Paulo FC[dead link]
- "CBC.ca Sports". Stats.cbc.ca. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "Galaxy power through Saints and into the Qtr. Finals | Major League Soccer". Mlssoccer.com. 2010-06-29. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- Mayers, Joshua (2010-07-04). "Sounders FC Blog | Sounders FC 1, Los Angeles Galaxy 3 - team recap/stats | Seattle Times Newspaper". Seattletimes.nwsource.com. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- MLSsoccer.com (2010-07-09). "Juninho grabs AT&T Goal of the Week honors for Week 14 | Major League Soccer". Mlssoccer.com. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "Sports Now". Los Angeles Times.