From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vitreous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vitreous may refer to:
- Glass, an amorphous solid material
- Vitreous enamel, a coating on metal, glass or ceramic
- Vitreous lustre, a glassy luster or sheen on a mineral surface
- Vitreous humour, a clear gel that fills the space between the lens and the retina in vertebrate eyes
- Vitreous membrane, a layer of collagen separating the vitreous humour from the rest of the eye
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.