From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vittoria may refer to:
- Vittoria (novel) written in 1867 by George Meredith
- Vittoria Vetra - the character in Dan Brown's novel Angels and Demons
- Tomás Luis de Victoria Spanish composer d.1611, sometimes spelt "de Vittoria"
- Vittoria (name)
- Vittoria, a small village in Norfolk County, Canada
- Vittoria, New South Wales, a small town in Australia, near Bathurst, New South Wales
- Vittoria, Sicily, a town in the Italian province of Ragusa
- Vitoria-Gasteiz, is the capital city of the province of Álava, Spain
- A type of tomato
- Battle of Vitoria, an 1813 battle in Spain during the Napoleonic Wars
- F.C. Vittoria, a Serie C association football club from Vittoria, Italy
- HMS Vittoria
- The Italian equivalent of Victoria (name)
- Vittoria Coffee, Australia's largest coffee company, founded in 1947
- Vittoria S.p.A., an Italian cycling tire company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.