Vittorio Rossi Pianelli
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Vittorio Rossi Pianelli|
|Other names||Vittorio Rossi|
|Years active||1910–1940 (film)|
Vittorio Rossi Pianelli (1875–1953) was an Italian stage and film actor. He was a prominent figure in early Italian film, appearing in over fifty silent films before 1930. His final appearance was in The Count of Brechard (1940).
- Cesar Borgia (1912)
- Love Everlasting (1913)
- Nerone e Agrippina (1918)
- La moglie di Claudio (1918)
- The Count of Brechard (1940)
- Bayman & Rigoletto p.157
- Moliterno p.185
- Bayman, Louis & Rigoletto, Sergio. Popular Italian Cinema. Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
- Moliterno, Gino. Historical Dictionary of Italian Cinema. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|