From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vitus is a Latin given name meaning lively and may refers to:
- Vitus, a Christian saint
- Vitus (bicycles), a French bicycle manufacturer
- Vitus (film), a 2006 Swiss film
- Maksim Vitus (born 1989), Belarusian footballer
- Vitus Bering (1681–1741), a Danish-born navigator in the service of Russia
- Saint Vitus (band), an American doom metal band
- Saint Vitus (venue), a bar and music venue in Brooklyn, New York
- St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic
- St. Vitus Cathedral in Rijeka
- St. Vitus (drink), a German bitters
- Weihenstephaner Vitus, a German weizenbock beer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.