From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up viva voce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viva voce is a Latin phrase literally meaning "with living voice" but most often translated as "by word of mouth."
It may refer to:
- Word of mouth
- A voice vote in a deliberative assembly
- An oral exam, especially in a thesis defense in academia
- Spoken evidence in law
- Viva Voce (band), an American indie rock band
- "Viva Voce (song)", a song by indie rock band The Rocketboys
- "VivaLaVoce, The Station That Sings", an opera digital subchannel and internet stream from WETA (FM), Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viva voce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.