From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vivaldi can refer to:
- Antonio Vivaldi, the Baroque music composer.
- Vandino and Ugolino Vivaldi, brothers who were Genovese explorers in the thirteenth century.
- Juan Manuel Vivaldi, an Argentinian field hockey goalkeeper.
- Vivaldi Potatoes, a variety of potato that is scientifically engineered to be lower in calories and carbohydrates.
- Vivaldi Atlantic 4, a team of British rowers who broke the record for fastest time across the Atlantic Ocean in 2005.
- Vivaldi (TV series), a Québécois television program broadcast in 1988, written and directed by Richard Bocking.
- Vivaldi (crater), a crater on the planet Mercury.
- Vivaldi coordinates, the virtual positioning system in the field of networking.
- Vivaldi-antenna, a broadband antenna suitable for ultra-wideband signals.
- Vivaldi (web browser)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vivaldi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.