Vivanta By Taj
|Industry||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Key people||Cyrus Pallonji Mistry (Chairman)
Raymond Bickson (MD & CEO)
|Products||Hotels and Resorts|
|Parent||The Indian Hotels Company Limited, Tata Group and Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces|
|Website||Vivanta by Taj|
The brand Vivanta was born as a part of Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces' (also known as The Indian Hotels Company Limited) brand architecture exercise. With this the brand rolled over 19 of its hotels to the new brand. This brand architecture exercise was a part of their previous launch of The Gateway hotels which is marketed as an Upscale brand. Vivanta by Taj is marketed as an Upper Upscale Brand which is flanked by the Taj in the top-end luxury department.
The term Vivanta comes from the term 'bon vivant', which signifies sophistication and appreciation for the good things in life and also from the attributes of vividness and vivacity.
- Mahatma Gandhi Road
- Whitefeild - International Tech Park, Bangalore (ITPB)
- Old Surya Internationals(5 star),Race Course,Coimbatore 
- Fort Aguada - North Goa
- Holiday Village
- Hari Mahal
- Gomti Nagar
- Taj President \ taj hari
- Blue Diamond
- Sawai Madhopur
- Dal View
- Coral Reef
- "Raymond Bickson | Want to fill gap between Gateway and Ginger". Live Mint. 16 September 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Taj Hotel Launches New Brand Identity". Event FAQs. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Interview: Raymond Bickson". Hindustan Times. 20 September 2010. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "19 Taj hotels migrate to new Vivanta brand". Hotel News Now. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Indian Hotels launches Gateway Hotel". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Vivanta By Taj Hotels & Resorts Launches New Luxury Hotel In Coimbatore, India". Hospitality.NET. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Taj to open hotel spa in Kodagu, India". Spa Opportunities. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Taj Group launches Vivanta spa resort in Kerala's Bekal". The Economic Times. 12 March 2012. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces launches Vivanta by Taj - Srinagar". Business Standard. Retrieved 1 November 2012.