From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vivek (or Bivek/Bibek in West Bengal and Nepal) (विवेक in Devanagari script) is a masculine given name that is popular in South Asia, particularly India and Nepal. It is of Sanskrit origin and means "wisdom" and/or "knowledge".
Vivek may refer to:
- Swami Vivekananda
- Vivek (actor), Tamil movie comedian
- Vivek Kundra, US Federal CIO
- Vivek Mahbubani, Hong Kong stand-up comedian
- Vivek Murthy, 19th Surgeon General of the United States
- Vivek Oberoi, Bollywood actor
- Vivek Ranadivé, American CEO
- Vivek Tiwary, American Broadway Theater Producer and Writer/Producer of the The Fifth Beatle graphic novel
- Vivek Wadhwa, Indian-American technology entrepreneur and academic.
- G. Vivekanand, MP, India
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|