Vivek Sharma started his career as a Post Production Manager for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in 1998 and then for Paheli. Vivek then joined Dreams Unlimited in 2000 and worked in various capacities as associate director, creative director, writer. His first full length movie was Bhoothnath. His second feature Kal Kissne Dekha which is about a boy who has the power to see visions, glimpses of the future.
- Major Saab (1998)
- Chaahat (1996)
- Criminal (1995)
- Naajayaz (1995)
- Sir (1993) (assistant director)
- Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee (1993)
- Love You Hamesha (1999)
- Bhoothnath (2008) (screenplay and dialogue)
- Kal Kisne Dekha (2009)
- Bhoothnath Returns (2014)
- "Bollywood goes back to the future?". DNA. 2009-05-15.
- "Big B-starrer directed by Vivek Sharma will preach non violence". Mid Day. 2009-05-06.
- "When Vivek made Big B cry". Times of India. 2009-05-21.