From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Vivian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vivian may refer to:
- Vivian, Louisiana, U.S.
- Vivian, South Dakota, U.S.
- Vivian, West Virginia, U.S.
- Vivian Island, Nunavut, Canada
See also: Vivian Township (disambiguation)
- Vivian (album), an album by Vivian Green
- Vivian & Sons, a British metallurgical and chemicals business based at Hafod, in the lower Swansea valley
- MV Vivian, an Empire F type coaster originally named Empire Farjeon, in service in Greece from 1966-87
- Saint-Vivien (disambiguation)
- Vivien (disambiguation)
- Vivienne, a female version of the name
- Viviana, a female version of the name
- Vivianite, a mineral
- Vyvyan, a variation of the surname
- All pages beginning with "Vivian"
- All pages with titles containing "Vivian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vivian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.