||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (June 2010)|
|Slogan||WHY PLAY ALONE?|
|Type of site||Games|
|Owner||Pendulab Private Limited|
List of games
All games developed by Viwawa are multi-player and casual in nature.
- Stwack - an original stickman fighting game
- Big 2.5 - a card shedding game popular in Asia, also known as Big 2
- MatchIt - a memory card game
- Checkmate - International Chess in 2D and 3D
- Wahjong - Mahjong with Singapore rules and Hong Kong rules
- Sushido - a match 3 game where chefs compete to serve sushi to their customers.They must match 3 identical ingredients horizontally/vertically.
- Zany Bridge - a card game based on contract bridge with rules abiding to Singapore Bridge
- Wahlords - a strategy game where players attempt to bomb each other
- Numeroid - a game similar to Puzzle Bobble with a requirement to construct mathematical equations
- Dynasty Chess - Chinese Chess game with animated chess pieces
- Groword - a game of forming words from a 5x5 board of alphabets
- Harvest Time - a card shedding game popular in China, also known as Dou Di Zhu
- Speedoku - a Sudoku game based on speed
- DEFCON 1 - a Tower Defence game
- Buffet Wars - a projectile game with a food theme
- Tien Len - a local card game that is really famous for Vietnamese, only available in Viwawa Vietnam (to play : www.viwawa.com/vi/play/tienlen)
- Texas Holdem - No Friends, just you and your hand
DevPals is a program that allows companies and individuals who are passionate about games to develop games and earn revenue from them through the large Viwawa community.
- Bombs Away - a strategy game where you have to locate and destroy the entire enemy fleet of modern units before the enemy destroys yours with intuition.
- Blob Blob Battle - Play the cutest bubble puzzle game on Viwawa! Practice and multiplayer Challenge mode will ensure endless blobs of fun!
- Viwawa extend their games to iPhones for Big 2.5 and a minigame for Sushido called Sushido Harvest.
- In October 2010, Viwawa launched DevPals for game developers to create new games for the Viwawa Community.
- In November 2010, Viwawa launched Viwawa Superfriends for better gaming in Viwawa.
- In 2011 February, Viwawa added Charisma to all profiles linkage to Facebook and Twitter.
Viwawa games are essentially free to play. Revenue is derived through its games and avatar creation via micro-transactions over micropayment services such as PayPal, SMS mobile payments, Cherry Credits, MOLePoints and scratch cards.
Viwawa was launched in December 2007.
In 2008, Viwawa entered a partnership with Disney to create Disney content in their Avatar customization engine. At the same time, Viwawa also partnered with Garena to provide casual games to all Garena gamers.
In July 2009, World Cyber Games (Singapore) hosted the competition finals for Viwawa games.
In November 2009, Sanook! partnered with Viwawa to bring the games to their users in Thailand.
- "Interview with Chris Low". e27.
- "Christopher Low Knows Wahjong". InfoComm Singapore.
- "Online Gaming Today". InfoComm123.
- "Disney and Viwawa Partner for Avatar Customization". Virtual Goods News.
- "Viwawa Partners with Garena to Create a Social Gaming Network that Connects Millions". Official News Release.
- "Highlights @ WCG SG 2009". WCG Official Site.
- "Sanook! Game Viwawa". Sanook!.
- "SG Gamebox". SCOGA.