From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- wikt:vizcaíno; the Spanish term, either adjective or noun, for a native of Biscay (Basque Country).
- Vizcaíno, Biscayan dialect.
- Biscayan, an ethnonym in use in Spanish from the Renaissance to the 19th century, meaning a Basque speaking person and related to Biscay, the Basque language region.
- Sebastián Vizcaíno Bay, a natural feature of Baja California Peninsula, Mexico.
- El Vizcaíno Biosphere Reserve, including the El Vizcaíno Whale Sanctuary and part of the El Vizcaíno Desert, Baja California Peninsula, Mexico.
- Vizcaíno Island, an island in the estuary between the River Uruguay and River Negro in Uruguay.
- Key Biscayne, originally Cayo Vizcaíno, an island in Florida, USA.
- Vizcaínos, a village with 50 inhabitants in Burgos provinicia, Spain.
- Sebastián Vizcaíno (1548-1627), Spanish explorer
- Roberto Vizcaíno (1957), Spanish tennis player
- Juan Vizcaíno (1966), Spanish footballer
- Pedro A. Vizcaíno Martínez (1966), Cuban painter
- José Vizcaíno (1968), Dominican Republic baseball player
- Luis Vizcaíno (1974), Dominican Republic baseball player
- Arodys Vizcaíno (1990), Dominican Republic baseball player
- The Permatemp: Vizcaino vs. Microsoft, judicial case (USA) on the rights of permatemp workers.
- es:Fernando Vizcaíno Casas (1926-2003), Spanish labour lawyer and writer.
- de:Pablo Vizcaíno Prado (1951), Guatemalan bishop.
- es:Antonio Camacho Vizcaíno (1964), Spanish Minister of the Interior.
- es:Nectalí Vizcaíno (1977), Colombian footballer.
- es:José Madero Vizcaíno (1980), lead singer of the Mexican group Panda (band).
- es:Arnoldo Vizcaíno. Mexican PDR politician
- es:Indira Vizcaíno Silva (1987), Mexican PDR congresswoman, daughter of Arnoldo Vizcaíno
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.